Jessica Alba pregnancy



Jessica Alba had the idea of founding his company The Honest Company , which mainly distributes children's products during pregnancy of her first child, to

have an allergic reaction while washing some puppets with a common detergent reminded him how much he had suffered her childhood because of his extremely sensitive skin.

At that time the singer swore to herself that her baby would never have to go through something like that, and the rest is history.

As a child I had the world's most sensitive skin," confirmed to the magazine Forbes Jessica's mother, Catherine Jensen.

But Jessica was not content to make less aggressive detergents and decided to go a step further by designing clothing created from organic materials.
I felt as if my needs as a modern person were not being met. I pretty designs, as anyone else. But it should not cost me a fortune. And of course, should be healthy